- I’ll show you how to use your body, voice and your mindset to make an instant impression on others.
- I’m Alexa Fischer and I’ve appeared on hit TV shows like Lie to Me, NCIS, CSI, Numb3rs, Bones as well as a whole bunch of television commercials
- Unlimited access
- Create a dynamic, expressive persona that radiates authenticity.,
- Tame the voices of doubt that have blocked you in the past.,
- Dynamically pitch yourself and your business.,
- Build a tribe of fans.
Let's Get Started
- Welcome to Class! So Happy You're Here.
- My Best Story Ever: The Power of Making a Decision
- A Few Tips to Get the Most Out of This Class
- JUST ADDED: THE COMPLETE WORKBOOK
Your Inventory: Identifying Your Personal Blocks
- Your Personal Inventory: A Compassionate Journey of Self Reflection
- Your Mind: A Look at the Habitual Way You Think
- Your Mind: Meet My Special Guest, Daphna Slonim, MD
- Cognitive Corrections: Re-Training Your Mind for Success
- Your Voice: Training Your Body's Best Instrument
- Your Voice: Exercises for Clarity, Flexibility and Range
- The Vocal Warm-Up with Special Guest Tessa Auberjonois
- Your Body: How Do You Carry Yourself in the World?
- Your Body: Exercises to Build Strength and Calm
- Strengthen Your Core with Special Guest Carlos Requejo
- Your Signature Style: How to Dress to Impress
Build Unstoppable Confidence
- Building Confidence: What it Means and Why It Matters
- Your Body's Wisdom: Introducing Energy Muscle Testing
- Energy Muscle Testing: A Demonstration
- Instant Confidence: Tips to Own Your Awesomeness
- My Big Win: A Personal Success Story
- Affirmations Work: How to Create Your Power Post-it
- The Secret of Success: How to Cultivate Gratitude
The Art of Casual Conversation
- The Art of Casual Conversation: An Introduction
- Digital Distractions: How to Get Present in the Moment
- How to Make an Amazing First Impression
- How to Deal with Conversation Challenges
- How to Deal with Challenging Conversations
- Opportunities to Start Practicing RIGHT NOW
Be an Incredible Salesperson - Easily + Authentically
- How to Listen Your Way to More Friends + Connections + Sales
- Everything is Sales...So What's the Big Deal?
- Re-Connect to Your Fire: How to Find Your Spark
- Ge Ready! How to Craft Your Elevator Pitch
- Be Unforgettable: Unlock The Power of Listening
- Secret Weapon: How to Identify Your Ideal Client
- I know, it Hurts Sometimes: How to Deal with Rejection
How to Deliver Amazing Presentations
- Dream Big! How to Picture Yourself on Stage
- How to Nail Your Next Interview
- How to Deliver an ENGAGING Power Point Presentations
- Preparation Exercises: 6 Keys for Success
- How to Deal with Anxiety
- Instant Relief: Holding the Neuro Technique
Video Creation: How to Be Comfortable on Camera
- Shining On Camera: An Introduction
- The Power of Video
- All the Ways to Leverage Video Right Now!
- The Equipment
- iPad Video Demonstration
- Types of Videos to Create
- Five Easy Tips to Shine
A few fun extras for you!
- Hi! I'm Alexa. Happy to Share A Bit About Myself
- Welcome to Video Q + A!
- A Message for You During these Uncertain Times
- A Guided Visualization for Wellbeing
Anyone who has ever dreamed of playing big, but lacks the confidence needed.
Fabian Barretto I truly like the way you put things and I lack the skills in confronting a group of people or audience. I shy and pull back. I am confident that I will get better and learn the techniques. After Reaching this far, I have learnt so much of the positive energy. Alexa can only help us through these modules with all her knowledge and experience, it is us now who must practice the concepts and put in practice. Thank you Alexa.
Anthony L Alexa is superb in her presentation. Her motivational aspects really move me, I felt her speak deeply. I’ve enjoyed others in this category but Alexa has won the score.
Phillip Jacobs I am a person who loves action, activities, anything that's gamified. Initially I didn't see it in this course unit I got half way through section 1... It's mind blowing and totally worth it. I love how she interacts with me. She gives exercises that we can try for ourselves. Love it!
Björn Hassert Really enjoyed this course! Great content, delivered in a very engaging manner. Plus there are tons of practical resources to bring words to life.