- Discover why EQ is so important for your career
- Master the signs of high and low EQ in yourself and those at work
- Unlimited access
- Discover what emotional intelligence (EQ) is and why it is so important for your career,
- Avoid being hijacked by a “gut” reaction brought about by low EQ,
- Recognize which events or people drive you crazy--and strategies for how to cope,
- Take control of your relationships at work and create rewarding partnerships
- Welcome to this course!
- Activity: Emotions at Work
Emotional Intelligence Explained
- What is EQ?
- The EQ Model
- Your Brain and EQ
- Activity: What's Your Emotional Baggage?
- Building Your Brain
- Why EQ Matters to Business
- Activity: Why Does EQ Matter to You?
- CPE Review Quiz: Section 2
Developing Your EQ
- Know What You're Feeling
- Learn Why You Feel It
- What Are Your Buttons?
- Activity: Feel It and Place It and Get It
- Mistakes to Avoid in Your EQ Development
- CPE Review Quiz: Section 3
EQ in the Workplace
- Identifying EQ Around You
- Examples of High and Low EQ
- Activity: Spot It
- Activity: Using EQ to Manage Relationships
- CPE Review Quiz: Section 4
- Your EQ Action Plan
- Thank you for taking this course!
- Bonus: Your EQ Emoji
- CPE Qualified Assessment
Employees who want to better manage their emotions, identify subtle clues others send with their emotions, and improve their workplace relationships
John Vijaya Kumari Panithi This is an amazing program through which I learned about cycling A lot about emotional work, about self-control, about the management level
Cat Contillo I already have and been told I have emotional intelligence. There was one section in this course I know I need to work on more than the other stuff. I appreciated the information on this topic especially pertaining to work.
Xiujun Guo This is a very helpful starter course for me to grow as an individual, in order to become more effective, first at home, then, hopefully, at work as well. Thanks Leila!
Brad Robinson This was perfect timing to understand what EQ is and how to work through the scenarios. I'm looking to see if there are additional courses/readings to help me continue to work on having a higher EQ.